Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BUSY life

To say these last few weeks have been busy would be a drastic understatement.  Here is my current to do list.

Finish buying school supplies
School clothes shopping
Order a packit
Meet with advisor
Organize school supplies
Demo kitchen/dining wall
Find new washer and dryer
Build shelving unit for CAT-5
Find inspiration for pantry and laundry room
Make all bouquets
Make all boutonnieres
Finish wedding stuff
Upload pictures
Make wreaths
Start making items for holiday gift house


I am sure the list goes on and on but this is what I can name off the top of my head!  SO hopefully I finally have a handle on it and can soon start back to regular blogging.  I can't wait to show you guys our new table and our first upholstery project!!  Plus TONS of wedding workshop goodies!!!

SNEAK PEAK

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook