Thursday, July 26, 2012

WALLpaper Be Gone

The dining room is officially under renovation!  I have been dying to tear down the grass cloth on the walls since the day we moved in.  I know, grass cloth is super in right now but ours looked terrible.  You could see virtually every seam and it was peeling in more places than one...YUCK! 

At first peel, I was nervous when the walls looked like this!



However, after a little google I found the perfect solution.  Extremely hot water and FABRIC softener. 

Spray Bottle
Mix a little fabric sofener
Extremly hot water

It worked like magic.  You just spray a section, let it sit for a minute or two and then peel from the bottom corner up! 


We were done in about two hours. AND that includes clean up time!


I am LOVING it already!!


There is a nice primer coat all ready for us...now we just need to pick a color!  AND let's not even discuss that light...GOT.TO.GO!

BACK to pinterest for some inspiration!!

PS. you can track all of our progress on facebook now!  Click here to LIKE our page!

No comments:

Subscribe to RSS Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Join me on Facebook